|Our client is a worldwide leader in civil construction. We have been engaged to conduct a search for a CPM Scheduler working in the greater New York City area.
CPM/Primavera 6 Scheduler
- Preparation of baseline CPM Schedule.
- Update CPM Schedule to reflect actual work performed.
- Prepare monthly update schedules for owner.
- Prepare monthly schedule narrative and progress reports for owner.
- Ability to populate schedule with resource and cost information.
- Compare, and report on comparisons of monthly schedules, Changes, Delays, Accelerations
- Identify warnings and risks to the project for the purpose of mitigating the impact of these risks
- Prepare schedule fragments for all change orders for time impacts.
- Support change order preparation in regards to time impacts and delays.
- Work with superintendents and construction engineers to update schedule
- Work with Construction Manager and Superintendents to prepare weekly 4-week look ahead schedules.
- Supervise schedule consultant as required
- Support Construction Manager, Superintendents, and Construction Engineers in regards to schedule issues and updates.
- Attend schedule kick off meeting, job progress meetings, extension of time meetings, schedule review/update meetings and any other required meetings.
- Analyze monthly schedules and prepare reports for the purpose of dispute resolution issue
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in heavy civil or general engineering construction required in planning, scheduling, expediting and maintaining progress- similar in nature.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 scheduling software
- Ability to interact with engineers and superintendents
- Excellent technical and mathematical abilities
- Proficiency in excel and word software programs
- This person should be able to deal with Project Managers as well as government authorities and their representatives or consultants.
The company has fantastic benefits, is very successful, and has substantial projects sold and backlogged.