Our client is a $20 billion, global construction firm. They have engaged us to find a Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer in their midtown Manhattan offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be with a secure, growing business with incredible benefits, and growth opportunity.
The BI Developer/Analyst is responsible for the ERP and BI reporting analysis, development and Project Management for the company.
The Developer is accountable for the following items:
- Project management (planning, follow up, prioritize, summarizing, coordination)
- Creating and editing report templates
- Writing queries for data extract
- Report building techniques and strategies
- Modify existing reports
- User requirement definition for new reports and projects
- Documenting report designs, queries, and formulas
- Understanding the database structure of existing systems and mapping tables and fields
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent.
- 3+ years of IT experience
- Construction experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of database concepts (tables, fields, relationships, etc.).
- Knowledge of ODBC to access databases to manipulate data and macros in VBA, .NET and Angular.
- Typical business processes (purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, etc.).
- General accounting principles.
- Knowledge of any Business Intelligence tool like SAP Business Objects, Microstrategy, or Crystal Reports.
- Spanish is a big plus, but not required
If you would consider making a change for a great opportunity, please submit your resume in confidence for immediate consideration.