Our client has an immediate opening for a Regional Human Resources Manager located in their midtown Manhattan office. Please take a look at the job description below and reply in confidence.
Regional Human Resources Manager
- Responsible for the on-boarding process, including conducting new-hire orientations and accurate completion of the new hire paperwork and E-Verify for Corporate Human Resources.
- Responsible for employee relations; handles employee relations counseling, provides advice, counsel and guidance on personnel issues.
- Creating company policies and procedures and revising current policies to comply with Federal and State legislation.
- Administer the employee health and welfare benefits and Open Enrollment process in Ultipro.
- Conduct thorough and objective investigations as needed, assess risk and determines appropriate course of action, working closely with the appropriate Manager and Legal Department.
- Handle supervisor requests and employee issues responsively with discretion and sensitivity.
- Assists T&D Manager in planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Management of the employee performance review process with Taleo Performance as needed.
- Helps in the planning and organizing all company events in conjunction with the Corporate HR Team..
- Maintain attendance tracking system and leave of absence programs.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Allocation of HR related billing.
- Supervise the monthly and annual employee reporting for parent company.
- Coordinate the Internship Program and the Co-Op Program in conjunction with T&D Department.
- Other duties as assigned, including event planning.
- Reports to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources for North America.
- Have 3 direct reports in FL, NC, and GA)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of five(3) years of Human Resources Generalist experience.
- Experience with Performance Management and Applicant Tracking systems (Taleo, Oracle, Silk Road)
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in the construction industry a BIG plus
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and familiarity with HRIS systems particularly Taleo Perform, Taleo Recruit and Ultipro.
- EEO and Affirmative Action experience.
- Well-developed written presentation, organization, and editing skills.
- Strong employee relations skill.
- Ability to multi-task and work in high pressure environment.
- Strong organizational skills and very detail oriented.
- Proactive and solution oriented.
- Must demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and a high
- Travel up to 25% may be required.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus as well
If you would consider making a change for the right opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.