Project Manager - Air Quality and Emissions
Our client is one of the world's largest providers of air quality measurement services. Their offerings include source testing for routine regulatory compliance, engineering studies, control device evaluations, MACT demonstrations, relative accuracy test audits (RATAs), and trial burns; ambient air monitoring; temporary continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS); and advanced testing capabilities in Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) and gas chromatography. With more than 200 air quality scientists and engineers operating from a network of 17 offices, TRC's Air Measurement Services (AMS) practice offers unparalleled breadth and depth of air quality testing capabilities.
They have engaged us to help fill an immediate opening for an experienced Project Manager with their Air Measurement Services (AMS) Practice in their Burr Ridge, IL office. The successful candidate will work with a talented staff already in place to continue serving clients and generating new growth in the surrounding area. This position offers a significant amount of field work, and travel up to 60% of the time. It may require some weekend work and extended travel.
- Successfully complete all required annual safety training.
- Manage project financial performance, including invoicing
- Manage client relationships and project execution
- Lead teams in the field
- Prepare proposals, test protocols and reports
If you are considering making a move, please submit your resume in confidence for immediate consideration.
- B.S. in related science or engineering field or equivalent work history, with a minimum of five years stack testing experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Federal Regulations (CFR parts 60, 63, and 75) and EPA quality assurance and guidance documents
- QI certification in Groups I, II and III
- Experience with 40CFR60 and 75 RATAs
- Willingness/ability to travel
- Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- A current and valid passport is a plus.