The Front End Developer is responsible for the implementation of customer facing technical solutions that align with our client's objectives.
- Design, develop, test and maintain internal and client facing digital products.
- Collaborate with back-end and full stack developers to enhance the user experience.
- Work closely with UX and visual designers to develop creative solutions that take into account the technical, organizational, schedule, and business requirements.
- Collaborate with support engineers and customer experience teams to understand customers' needs.
- Work closely with the product owner and business analysts to understand use cases and user needs.
- Develop responsive products which render in multiple browsers and across multiple devices.
- Develop performant, reusable and clean code.
- Produce technical documentation and testing artifacts.
- Troubleshoot general application and code issues.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in core front-end technologies, preferably in a commercial environment.
- Development experience in an EdTech environment preferred.
- Expert in React or Vue.js front-end frameworks. Possible consideration with Angular 2.0+ experience.
- Experience with HTML5 and SASS/SCSS/CSS.
- Experience with mobile development preferred.
- Experience working in an agile development environment; Agile, Scrum or Kanban preferred.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration (CI) environment; Travis, Bamboo or Jenkins preferred.
- Knowledge of both relational and NoSQL database technologies.
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience using version control systems; Git preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at once while completing quality work on a timely basis.
If you are interested, please submit you resume in confidence for immediate consideration.