Our client, a $20 billion civil construction firm has engaged us to help find an EH&S Manager.
- 10+ yrs experience in managing safety in Construction industry
- OSHA 30 Hour current card holder
- 4 Hour Scaffold User
- MTA or DEP experience
- C-3 LEAD
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- CPR/First Aid Trained
- Experience Training or teaching safety
OSHA Outreach Trainer, CSP, CIH are not mandatory but a plus.Work closely with superintendents and foremen to implement the EHASP.
- Review and contribute to JHA for each job activity at the work site.
- Document the hazards and controls identified with each job task.
- Maintain a Daily Site Safety Log for all project safety matters.
- Authority to stop work, if required.
- Assist in identifying corrective actions for any situation that may be unsafe
- Evaluate the need for task specific PPE. If needed, procure required PPE.
- Provide orientation training to new employees, visitors, subcontractors and vendors
- Attend and monitor foremen's daily job briefings / discussions with workers.
- Develop, implement, and revise an Emergency Action Plan (EAP) for the site
- The proper treatment and timely reporting of all injuries to the appropriate agencies.
- Post emergency numbers on Jobsite.
- Investigate all accidents and near misses
- Determine all root causes and implementation of corrective actions
- Be familiar with the specific safety laws and regulations pertaining to the project.
- Be on-site during all work activities.