IT PRODUCTION SUPPORT ANALYST
We have an opening for a IT PRODUCTION SUPPORT ANALYST to work at our client site in Union, N.J. This is a full time salaried position, or contract, or contract to perm role. For salaried employees, benefits include paid vacation, paid holidays, personal/sick time, health insurance.
Compensation is dependent upon experience.
Our client is looking for a talented and experienced IT Production Support Analyst who can contribute to the success of our Order Fulfillment initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong order management and order fulfillment systems experience as well as exceptional overall analytical skills.
• Understanding, triaging and resolving incidents reported by business partners in locations throughout the United States.
• Monitoring system alerts and taking appropriate action.
• Managing reported incidents using a production support ticketing system.
• Reporting status and KPMs for the production support team.
• Communicating with business partners focusing on transparency and mutuality.
• Demonstrated experience with Order Management systems.
• Demonstrated experience with Order Fulfillment systems.
• Demonstrated experience with SQL.
• Ability to navigate business processes that cross many different functional areas of a retail organization including; order management, order fulfillment, warehouse management, logistics, E-Commerce, customer service, loss prevention, financial and operations.
• Ability to interact and communicate professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts.
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
• Ability to think analytically, make decisions and solve problems under pressure.
• Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Working knowledge of Agile Project Methodologies.
• Experience with Manhattan Associates EOM and WM applications is a plus.
• Experience with retail information technology is a plus.
• Position requires being on-call during off-hours on nights and weekends.