Application Architect - Adobe Experience Manager
Who we are:
Our client is a collective of world-class agencies delivering across the spectrum of customer experience: creative expression, public engagement , customer relationships/loyalty and digital experiences. Though experts in different areas, we are united in our common POV: Think like people. ® This means everything we do is made from empathy – the key to brand success in a world of ever-shrinking attention and ever-growing choice.
Who we’re looking for:
An Adobe Experience Manager
(AEM) Application Architect to join our U.S. team working with our North American client base crossing industry verticals.
What you’ll get to do:
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Lead technology teams to design and build maintain omni-channel Java-based applications using the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform, including, but not limited to design and develop technical architecture, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs, implementation strategy, and unit testing.
- Represent technical team in client-facing dealings
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to AEM
- Resolve functional and technical issues relating to AEM
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects that require integrating CRM, eCommerce, campaign, targeting, and social with the AEM platform
- Create technical documentation as part of client deliverables
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring of team members.
- Support the sales team with proposal strategy, estimations, and pitches as required
- 8+ years of overall IT experience with some leadership and ability to develop a team
- 2+ years of architecture, design, and development experience in Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe CQ) comprising of Page templates, Components, Bundles and JCR queries
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with clients
- Experience working with Web Content Management (WCM) products
- Good business analysis/design skills with architecture and implementation experience.
- BS Degree, Master’s degree preferred.
- Preferred Location in order of preference:
- Atlanta, GA
- Columbus, OH
- Chicago, IL
- Richmond, VA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Midwest / East (remote)
- Nationwide (remote)