Senior Data Architect
We have an opening for a Senior Data Architect to work at our client site in Union, N.J. This is a full time salaried position (hourly contractors will be considered). For salaried employees, benefits include paid vacation, paid holidays, personal/sick time, health insurance allowance. Compensation is dependent upon experience.
- Plan, design and architect solutions based on microservice techniques and principles
- Responsible for building Microservices architecture, designing and utilizing container-based technologies
- Define standards and patterns to guide architecture solution decisions
- Data modeling & design data architecture
- Be responsible in defining how structured and unstructured data of a new application will be stored, consumed, integrated/shared and reported by different IT application systems
- Creating/maintain/reverse engineer data models that enable the understanding and documentation of data standards, metadata and entity & domain relationships and the flow of data across business applications
- This individual must have solid Architect experience in developing and delivering complex Microservices solutions across multiple technologies and cloud platforms
- Deep experience with solution architecture, working specifically with full stack solutions, RESTful services, and large legacy application portfolios, in both monolithic and micro-services contexts.
- Experience in retail data modeling
- Excellent knowledge & skills in data analysis, data modeling, data profiling, data management of structured and unstructured data.
- Skills in database design, from conceptualization to database optimization.
This position is for a Data Architect with experience in Micro Services & general system architecture experience
For more information on microservices, you can read the article below: