MEA Strategic Solutions
currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Technical Architect.
The architecture work will be performed onsite at multiple client locations through out the U.S. Travel is 65-70%, but time not on site can worked from your home. There is no need to relocate anywhere.
As a Senior Technical Architect, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs.
The Senior Technical Architect will provide technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs.
This role is considered part of the Business Unit Leadership team and may mentor Junior Architects and /or development team members.
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate toward their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- Minimum of 7 year experience in advanced technologies including a minimum of 5+ years as a technical architect
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science, engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent (Advanced degree desired)
- Experience in the concepts and methodologies of enterprise architecture (e.g. Zachman Framework, TOGAF, etc) and application architecture
- Significant knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) highly preferred
- Knowledge of information technologies (Database, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web & Integration software)
- Broad understanding of technologies and has experience in implementation methodologies, software development life cycle process, and project management
- Excellent planning and organization, project management and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiation abilities
- Ability to inform, educate and influence managers and employees to support goals and initiatives
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills are necessary to effectively convey goals and initiatives to staff and management