Analytics Architect - Digital
About Us Our Client
Audacious. Ingenious. Real. Our client is a new breed of agency, purpose-built for marketing’s new realities. Together, more than 800 employees deliver deep expertise in digital solutions, advertising, loyalty, CRM, PR, social and mobile, while collaborating for integrated creative and technology solutions, from advice through execution. We are a team with the passion to ignite inspirational, impactful ideas, and the smarts – and hearts – to solve big challenges for our clients and the world around us. So, join us! This position can be located in either our Chicago, IL or Richmond, VA offices.
Our client is currently seeking a digital savvy, detailed oriented person with good analysis and problem solving skills to join our Interactive Research & Measurement practice as a Digital Analytics Architect. Strong candidates should be experienced with the Adobe Experience Cloud Suite, A/B and multi-variant testing, and digital management platforms. This is a great opportunity to work with our clients directly and showcase your strategic and analytical skills.
- Working with client stakeholders to identify site objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Designing web analytics implementations, including documentation of variables, account configuration, and data collection mechanisms/code.
- Running, updating and building intuitive, analytically driven reports using online web-analytics solutions and advanced analysis and reporting tools such as R and Tableau.
- Conducting in-depth analyses of client clickstream and digital marketing data to uncover insights and provide direction on user experience and marketing efforts.
- Developing and presenting digital marketing, SEO and user experience analysis reports, typically in PowerPoint, focused on improving usability, effectiveness and conversion on client sites.
- Coordinate company and client resources to efficiently manage digital analytics projects.
- Strong analytical and technical thinker, with demonstrated ability to seamlessly pivot between high-level, strategic activities and detailed, quantitative analytical tasks
- 5+ years of web analytics experience using one or more industry-leading analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Webtrends, IBM Web Analytics)
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with web analytics implementation and configuration practices, including tagging design and tag management solutions
- Proven ability to create and present insightful analysis and data visualizations
- Knowledge of User Experience, SEO,and Digital Marketing practices and tools for leveraging data from each
- Solid communication skills (written & presentation), with experience presenting to broad audiences in person and remote
- Bachelor’s degree required, technical or quantitative programs preferred